We are currently closed for applications for this semester but will re-open in the spring. In the meantime contact us if you have questions.
Programs for students
- boost your startup, project or idea
Our premises at the South Campus is the home of several different projects run by or involving students, teachers and researchers from the Faculties of Humanities, Law and Theology.
If you have an idea or a more established project, you can participate in one of our programs. We offer concept development for those of you who want to take your project from idea to reality, and business development for the ones who have a more established project and need office space and advice on how to run a business.
Get access to
- Free co-working space 24/7
- Sparring and coaching
- Professional advice
- Networks of students, researchers and startups
- Workshops and inspirational meetings
- Possible contacts to partners
You must be admitted to one of our programs as a project of startup to access our offers.
Rules and opportunities for students at University of Copenhagen
To be part of the Human & Legal Innovation Hub, it is a requirement that at least one member of a startup or project is an active student at University of Copenhagen. In addition, the purpose or background of the company or project must be linked to one or more of the team members' academic disciplines.
As a student, you can be part of the Human & Legal Innovation Hub up to 12 months after completing your education, if the team is enrolled in one of our programs just before completing the education.
Do you have an idea, that you would like to try out, or have you already established a company or an organization, that you would like to further develop, then you can do an internship at your own company.
Your idea must be linked to knowledge, methods or skills from your education. Once you have the idea in place, you have to seek prior approval from your education.
How can I participate?
- You must have the opportunity for an internship according to your curriculum
- You have to take the internship in the same semester that you want to attend our workshops
- You must have prior approval from your education
Read more on your education page at KUnet. Contact us if you are unsure or if you do not see the opportunity on your education.
It is possible to exempt from the ongoing study activity requirement if the student is an entrepreneur. To be an entrepreneur, the student must be able to document one of the following:
- To be included in one of University of Copenhagen's UCPH Innovation Hubs and to be part of a company with a valid CVR-number (or VAT-no.) as well as spending a significant portion of their time on entrepreneurial activities, equivalent to a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- To have a company with a valid CVR-no. (or VAT-no.) that either have an annual turnover of at least DKK 200,000 or have received external funding of at least DKK 200,000 (e.g. from an investor, a loan, InnoBooster from the Innovation Fund or similar).